End Racial Discrimination in the Workplace
Fight Back With Experienced Employee Rights Lawyer, Aaron W. Baker
If you have experienced racial discrimination where you work, you know you need to stand up against it. But you do not need to fight it alone. You fight much more effectively when you have an experienced employee rights lawyer at your side.
Call Aaron W. Baker, Attorney at Law, at 503-575-9617 or 866-605-1906 toll-free to see if you qualify for a free initial consultation. You can also contact his Portland, Oregon, office online. Attorney Baker takes cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay attorney fees unless you receive compensation.
With over 15 years of experience, Attorney Baker keeps his firm focused on workplace justice. Mr. Baker helps clients fight a wide range of forms of racial discrimination, including the following:
- Racial epithets, harassment, inappropriate jokes and offensive comments
- Being passed over for promotion because of your race
- Substandard pay due to your race
- Being treated differently in the workplace, especially in disciplinary matters
- Will I receive justice?
- How will fighting discrimination impact me economically?
- What can and can’t I do in my current job?
- Who can I register my complaint with and who can I go to for assistance?
Aaron W. Baker, Attorney at Law, successfully handles racial discrimination cases by carefully analyzing the circumstances of your complaint. He clearly explains your options, so you can make informed decisions on how to proceed. You may qualify to file an employment law complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI), or file a lawsuit in court.
How Will You Be Compensated for the Discrimination You Have Suffered?
Depending on your individual circumstances, you may be able to receive a wide range of compensation for illegal workplace discrimination based on race.
- Replacement of wages lost because of your employer’s failure to promote; also wages lost due to wrongful termination
- Emotional distress damages due to discrimination or wrongful termination
- Punitive damages are assessed against employers in cases of extreme race discrimination
If you’ve been discriminated against, call now to discuss your options. Call 503-575-9617 in Portland or 866-605-1906 toll-free in the metro or contact Attorney Baker’s office online. Aaron W. Baker, Attorney at Law takes cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning attorney fees aren’t paid unless you get a recovery.