Experienced, Effective Advocate for Workplace Justice
In the Portland Metro, Call On Aaron W. Baker, Attorney at Law
For more than 15 years, the law office of Attorney Aaron W. Baker has focused its energies on securing employee rights for victims of workplace discrimination or harassment based on race, gender, age and other factors. The firm also fights for overtime pay and defends clients against retaliatory discharge and other forms of unfair work practices.
The Aaron W. Baker law office serves clients in the Portland, Oregon, metro area, as well as clients throughout Multnomah County, as well as in communities across the Northern Coast, the Gorge and central Oregon.
If you need a lawyer focused on employment law, call Aaron W. Baker, Attorney at Law at 503-575-9617 or 866-605-1906 toll-free in the Portland metro area to see if you qualify for a free initial consultation. You can also contact his office online. Attorney Baker takes cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t pay any attorney fees unless you receive compensation in your case.
The office of employment law attorney Aaron W. Baker serves clients from all walks of life, in all lines of work, from corporate presidents to food service employees. The firm serves clients on a wide range of employee rights issues, including the following:
- Race discrimination: illegal workplace discrimination based on race
- Sexual harassment: a hostile work environment created by sexual innuendos, jokes or demands for sexual favors or other inappropriate behaviors
- Employment contracts: reviewing and drafting of employment contracts, severance agreements, non-compete and non-solicit agreements
- Wage claims: issues related to employers failing to pay overtime wages
- Retaliatory discharge: the firing of an employee in retaliation for speaking out against harassment, discrimination or other unfair work practices
- Discrimination: based on race, age, gender, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability; also involves denial of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) benefits